In optimizing a website, sometimes we often use an SEO tool so that the site auditing process becomes more efficient and faster. Generally, there are many choices of SEO tools that can help you in completing optimization tasks.
One of the tools that SEO practitioners rely on when working on content is a Chrome extension application called SEOQuake. SEOQuake is an SEO tool that is in a company called SEMrush. This SEO tool is used to find out which content needs to be fixed. Usually used when trying to improve on-page SEO. Well, for those who are curious about how SEOQuake works, see this article, let’s!
How SEOQuake Works
As explained in the above paragraph, SEOQuake is a SEMRush creation tool that is intended for optimizers so that they are easier to do auditing. The results of a report conducted by SEMRush related to content are very fast and fairly accurate.
If you want to find out how the content structure is summarized by SEOQuake, then this is proof of how the summary process is done by this SEO engine. To find out how to know how it works, it can be seen from a picture taken from the Toffeedev website . All you have to do is select the diagnosis section, after which a list of sessions appears from any website that must be addressed immediately, by looking at the blue symbol. The blue symbol in the picture above indicates the session that must be handled immediately.
Excellence in Using SEOQuake
The strong reason why SEOQuake is connected to SEMRush is thanks to the integration between these two applications. Generally, aspects related to SEO auditing do take data from SEMRush. In the diagnosis section of SEOQuake, all of that data will affect the SEMRush system. For example only in the Meta Description section, more or less the same as what was described by SEMRush related to the SEO issue.
Even using this tool , you can find out which keywords can bring significant traffic from your competitors. This tool also tells how many backlinks on competitors’ sites and how many follow and nofollow backlinks . Also not spared, they describe what types of backlinks that can be informed through this tool .
How to Install SEOQuake
These tools not only apply to Google Chrome, but are also available on Mozilla. Well, even so, how to install it varies. For this, here’s how to install via Mozilla:
- Open the Mozilla Firefox website
- Click the “Add in Firefox” button, then Firefox will download SEOQuake automatically
- After downloading, a confirmation tab will appear to convince you that you want to have Mozilla Firefox on the current Mozilla. If you agree, please press Add to install SEOQuake into your Mozilla Firefox.
- If you have already pressed Add, a dialog box will appear explaining that the add-on has finished and given some instructions for use
Then, for using Google Chrome:
- Enter the Chrome web store , then search for SEOQuake
- Then press Add to Chrome
- Then the add extension box appears, then select add extension
- Furthermore, there will be an automatic download and installation process
- If you have finished the installation, it is already in your Chrome web extension in Google Chrome
In the use of SEO tools , all will lead to the principle of Google itself. However, SEO also attaches importance to effective ways of doing work to achieve an important target. Thus, hopefully with SEOQuake your SEO work will be more effective!